Preferred by professional chefs and serious home cooks alike, butcher block is ideal for its cutlery-friendly, food-safe prep surface. These boards are reversible for double the kitchen duty— use one side for meats, the other for garden ingredients. Features recessed finger grips to facilitate easy lifting. Stores in kitchen cabinets and works as an attractive serving surface, too.
Available in three sizes and four wood types. Easy to clean with soap and water and easy to maintain with mineral oil or Emmet’s Elixir Wood Conditioner. With proper care, this board will last a lifetime. National Sanitation Foundation (NSF®) Certified.
For the best surface in food preparation, insist on the original Wood Welded® butcher block cutting board.
• 18” L x 12” W x 1-3/4” Thick
• 20” L x 15” W x 1-3/4” Thick
• 24” L x 18” W x 1-3/4” Thick
• Wood Species: Maple
• Lamination: Edge-grain
• Finish: Rubbed Oil
• Radius edges
• Recessed finger grips facilitate lifting
• Reversible – use both sides
• National Sanitation Foundation (NSF™) Certified