In the late 1800’s, butchers worldwide replaced their giant sycamore tree trunk rounds with our exclusive Wood Welded® edge-grain butcher block. 125 years later, solid hardwood butcher block is still regarded as the preferred food preparation surface of kitchen professionals.
When specifying professional-grade cutting boards for your food service operation, consider butcher block an essential element. It is cutlery friendly, reduces knife-slip and when properly maintained, the equipment investment will last a lifetime.
The 1 3/4″ thick reversible maple board is the most popular for commercial foodservice applications. Reversible for double the kitchen duty—use one side for meats, the other for garden ingredients. Available in three sizes. Easy to maintain with mineral oil or Emmet’s Elixir Wood Conditioner. National Sanitation Foundation (NSF®) Certified.
• 18” L x 12” W x 1-3/4” Thick
• 20” L x 15” W x 1-3/4” Thick
• 24” L x 18” W x 1-3/4” Thick
• Wood Species: Maple
• Lamination: Edge-grain
• Finish: Rubbed Oil
• Edges: Radius top and bottom
• Recessed finger grips facilitate lifting
• Reversible – use both sides
• National Sanitation Foundation (NSF®) Certified