Flexibility and functionality are the order of the day with the FT-Style Shelved Base Prep Table. Approach prep from any angle. Cluster two or more together for a high-capacity work island.
These tables are built in the USA with quality components for a lifetime of use. Legs are 1 5/8″ diameter tubular stainless steel with height-adjustable feet. Table tops are made of solid edge-grain maple butcher block and finished with DURAKRYL 102®, an easy-to-clean, food-safe finish that is impervious to most stains.
The FT-style Shelved Base Table features a heavy-duty 16-gauge stainless steel under shelf. Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation. Offered in maple in a variety of standard sizes, stocked and ready-to-ship. Also available in custom sizes and wood types.
• Lengths: 60″, 72″, 84″, 96″, 120″, 144″
• Widths: 30″, 36″
• Thickness: 1 3/4″
• Table Working Height: 34″
• Wood Species: Maple
• Lamination: Edge-grain
• Finish: Durakryl 102
• Table Base: 1 5/8″ diameter tubular stainless steel legs & cross supports with height-adjustable feet
• Under shelf: 16-gauge, 300-series stainless steel
• National Sanitation Foundation (NSF®) Certified
• Lengths: 12″ – 144″
• Widths: 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″
• Thickness: Up to 4″
• Wood Species: Ash, Black Walnut, Cherry, EcoLyptus, Red Oak, Teak
• Lamination: End-grain, Double Dovetail End-grain
• Finish: Rubbed oil, Unfinished (voids warranty)