With its warm, reddish-brown hues and fine satiny texture, American cherry butcher block countertops make a timeless statement in today’s kitchens and baths.
Cherry counter tops are designated as a custom order and are available in a number of sizes and thicknesses. Specify the original Wood Welded® butcher block for the ultimate in beauty, quality and durability.
Janka Hardness Scale Score: 950
• Width/depth: up to 48″
• Length: up to 144″
• Thickness: up to 6″
• Wood Species: American Cherry
• Lamination: Edge-grain up to 6″ thick
• Edge types: Square, Radius, Bullnose, Ogee
• Finishes: DURAKRYL 102®, Rubbed Oil, Unfinished
• Janka Hardness Scale Score: 950