When specifying professional-grade cutting boards for your food service operation, consider butcher block an essential element. It is cutlery friendly, reduces knife-slip and when properly maintained, the equipment investment will last a lifetime.
The 1 3/4″ thick reversible ring and well maple board is a popular choice among professional chefs. It is ideal for preparing a variety of foods—from meats to fruits and vegetables—the ring and well captures food juices, seeds and offal to keep the prep surface clear. This is the single board that no professional kitchen should be without. Available in three sizes. Easy to maintain with mineral oil or Emmet’s Elixir Wood Conditioner. National Sanitation Foundation (NSF®) Certified.
• 18” L x 12” W x 1-3/4” Thick
• 20” L x 15” W x 1-3/4” Thick
• 24” L x 18” W x 1-3/4” Thick
• Wood Species: Maple
• Lamination: Edge-grain
• Finish: Rubbed Oil
• Edges: Radius top and bottom
• Recessed finger grips facilitate lifting
• Use both sides: ring and well one side; flat on reverse side
• National Sanitation Foundation (NSF®) Certified