Well-suited to the serious home gourmet, the 1 3/4″ thick reversible ring and well cutting board is a popular choice. It is perfect for preparing a variety of foods—from meats to fruits and vegetables—the ring and well captures food juices, seeds and offal to keep the prep surface clear. This is the single board that no home kitchen should be without.
Available in three sizes and four wood types. Easy to clean with soap and water and easy to maintain with mineral oil or Emmet’s Elixir Wood Conditioner. With proper care, this board will last a lifetime. National Sanitation Foundation (NSF®) Certified.
For the best surface in food preparation, insist on the original Wood Welded® butcher block cutting board.
• 18” L x 12” W x 1-3/4” Thick
• 20” L x 15” W x 1-3/4” Thick
• 24” L x 18” W x 1-3/4” Thick
• Wood Species: Maple
• Lamination: Edge-grain
• Finish: Rubbed Oil
• Radius edges
• Recessed finger grips facilitate lifting
• Ring & well top side; flat on reverse side
• National Sanitation Foundation (NSF™) Certified